The size of the travel groups will be reduced. The minimum number of participants is as low as 16 persons in some groups.
Our entire team will be actively involved in providing additional mouth and nose protection and stocking disinfectants and cleaning agents.
Joint visits and guided tours take place with a tour guide system (radio receiver) so that the group can keep their distance without missing anything. We will provide you with the necessary recipients for the duration of the trip.
- You should be vaccinated and boosted before you travel and be able to prove this with a vaccination card. Those who have recovered, with current proof, are also welcome. If this does not apply to you, you should contact us before booking.
- Compliance with contact restrictions and distance rules depending on the specifications of the responsible authorities or the local host or tour guide.
- Responsible handling of the Corona issue so that fellow passengers are not harmed, e.g. wearing mouth and nose protection where necessary, self-tests.
- The understanding of science, because there are always new discoveries. Therefore, recommendations are subject to change; this means that we have to be flexible.
The supplementary cover Covid-19 expands the insurance cover within the framework of the travel cancellation insurance including travel interruption insurance by the following services:
- Illness and death due to Covid-19
- Protection from quarantine:
- Personal and individually arranged quarantine measures if there is a suspicion of infection with Covid-19.
- Refusal of boarding, e.g. airline refuses flight due to elevated temperature.
- refusal of entry, e.g. B. Border official refuses entry due to elevated temperature.
- Positive test result before return trip: trip cannot be completed as planned because the insured person or someone traveling with you
- Persons at risk are affected by a quarantine (ordered by the authorities), reimbursement of additional accommodation costs up to a maximum of €5,000 per person.
- Insurance cover exists in all branches of the main insurance, even if there is a travel warning from the Federal Foreign Office due to Covid-19 at the time of entry.
Additional costs incurred as a result of travel cancellation or travel interruption in connection with Covid-19 are therefore covered.
The supplementary insurance is valid worldwide.
Please note that the deductible also applies to supplementary protection.
Supplementary coverage Covid-19 for one trip: from €26 (short-term premium adjustment, depending on the dynamics of the pandemic, likely).
This insurance can be taken out immediately upon booking or up to 30 days before the start of the trip.