The combination of travel services offered to you is a package tour within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2015/2302.
You can therefore benefit from all EU rights that apply to package tours. The company Mir Tours & Services GmbH bears full responsibility for the proper implementation of the entire package tour.
In addition, the company Mir Tours & Services GmbH has the legally required protection for the repayment of your payments and, if the transport is included in the package tour, to secure your return transport in the event of its bankruptcy.
Mir Tours & Services has taken out insolvency insurance with R + V Allgemeine Versicherung AG, Raiffeisenplatz 1, 65189 Wiesbaden, phone 0611-533-0, email: email@example.com.
Most important rights under Directive (EU) 2015/2302:
- The travellers receive all essential information about the package tour before the package travel contract is concluded (Article 250 § 3 EGBGB).
- At least one entrepreneur is always liable for the proper provision of all travel services included in the contract.
- The travellers are given an emergency telephone number or details of a contact point through which they can get in touch with the tour operator.
- The travellers can transfer the package tour to another person - within a reasonable period and possibly at additional costs.
- The price of the package tour may only be increased if certain costs (e.g. fuel prices) increase and if this is expressly provided for in the contract, and in any case no later than 20 days before the start of the package tour.
- If the price increase exceeds 8% of the package tour price, the traveller can withdraw from the contract. If a tour operator reserves the right to a price increase, the traveller has the right to a price decrease if the corresponding costs decrease.
- Travelers can withdraw from the contract without paying a cancellation fee and receive a full refund of all payments if any of the essential elements of the package tour are changed.
- If the entrepreneur responsible for the package tour cancels the package tour before the package tour begins, the travellers are entitled to a reimbursement of costs and, under certain circumstances, to compensation. However, the tour operator can withdraw from the contract up to 8 weeks before the start of the trip if fewer people than the required minimum number of participants have registered for the package tour.
- In the event of extraordinary circumstances, travellers can withdraw from the contract without paying a cancellation fee before the start of the package tour, for example if there are serious security problems at the destination that are likely to affect the package tour.
- In addition, travellers can withdraw from the contract at any time before the start of the package tour against payment of a reasonable and reasonable cancellation fee.
- If, after the start of the package tour, essential components of the package tour cannot be carried out as agreed, the traveller must be offered reasonable other arrangements without additional costs. The traveller can withdraw from the contract without paying a cancellation fee if services are not provided in accordance with the contract and this has significant effects on the provision of the contractual package travel services and the tour operator fails to remedy the situation.
- The traveller is entitled to a price reduction and / or compensation if the travel services are not provided or are improperly provided.
- The tour operator assists the traveller if he is in difficulty.
- In the event of the bankruptcy of the tour operator or, in some Member States, the travel agent, payments will be refunded. If the bankruptcy occurs after the start of the package tour and the transport is part of the package tour, the repatriation of the travellers is guaranteed.
The Directive (EU) 2015/2302, in the form of national law, can be accessed on the website: www.umetzung-ordnung-eu2015-2302.de